Balancing Priorities: How to Successfully Manage Tasks, Deadlines, and Expectations
"Everything on my project list is due yesterday; I just don't know where to start!"
How many times have you heard this plea for help? The demand for productivity is greater than ever before. Deadlines are tight, resources are limited, technology is complex, and often times employees have the added challenge of reporting to more than one manager. It's no surprise this pressure can lead to increased conflict and overwhelming feelings of confusion. That is, until you equip them with the skills they need to manage their workload effectively.
Start with Balancing Priorities: How to Successfully Manage Tasks, Deadlines, and Expectations. This half-day training program shows individuals - step by step - how to ditch the time-wasters and improve performance through better goal setting, task delegation, organization, and the proper use of technology.
- Understand the importance of managing priorities
- Determine the obstacles that undermine productivity
- Prioritize your tasks, activities, and responsibilities
- Employ strategies for making the best use of your time
- Describe ways technology can keep you on track
- Overview and Introduction
- What's Important
- Organize and Schedule
- Make the Best Use of Your Time
- Use Technology to Stay on Track
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Action Plan, Test Your Knowledge
- Approx. 45 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study