Coaching for Development: Help Employees Achieve Their Full Potential
An organization's success relies on the performance of every employee and so it goes without saying that it is important to foster an atmosphere that allows for employee's to grow with the company. The key to this is guidance. Coaching for Development recognizes the need for employees to feel committed to their work and is designed to help managers, supervisors, and leaders alike to encourage individual performance as a means for increasing engagement and ultimately productivity rather than to use the traditional "command and control" method.
In this workshop, participants learn the key elements of building a successful coaching relationship and how to best implement them using a step-by-step coaching process; in addition, how to help an employee implement a development plan to individually improve their success as well as how to apply effective strategies for overcoming common coaching challenges.
- Learn to discern the difference between coaching and other development strategies.
- Discover the key elements to successful coaching relationships.
- Understand the coaching process and how to apply each step.
- Identify common challenges to successful coaching.
- Discover effective strategies for managing challenges.
- Establish and maintain a successful coaching relationship with an employee.
- What Coaching Is - And Is Not
- Beginning the Coaching Process
- Goals and Development Plans
- Conducting Effective Coaching Sessions
- Monitoring Progress and Addressing Challenges
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course Evaluation
- Also Included: Action Plan, Test Your Knowledge
- Approx. 55 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study