This Training Manual explains how to use The Ethical Type Indicator with The Seminar on Ethical Reasoning - an experiential workshop in which participants discover, examine, and explore their ethical values and inner ethical constitution.
Conduct a two-hour, half-day or full-day training workshop in your organization t
- Demonstrate the organizations commitment to ethical behavior
- Provide a framework for understanding how ethical dilemmas can be confronted and resolved in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- Inspire greater ethical conduct and behavior within your organization
- Provide a new and different perspective on diversity and tolerance
- Discourage wrongful, illegal, and unethical conduct and save your organization in potential litigation costs
The Training Manual includes:
- Background information on the Ethical Type Indicator
- Detailed instructions for its use
- The trainer's guide for conducting a seminar on ethical reasoning using the Ethical Type Indicator
- Seminar outlines
- PowerPoint® slide show
About the Author
Louie V. Larimer, is the founder and president of Focused Strategies, Inc., a management consulting firm that helps CEOs develop and implement profitable business strategies. He holds a bachelors degree in psychology, masters degree in business administration, and a juris doctorate. Mr. Larimer has taught graduate level courses in management, organizational development, ethics, law, conflict resolution, and negotiations.