We participated in our Second Annual Habitat for Humanity Build Day on Thursday, April 9, 2015. We traded in our business attire for hard hats and safety goggles.
HRDQ has been a leading resource for the training community for over forty years. Facilitators, coaches, consultants, organization development professionals, managers, supervisors and leaders; really anyone who shares our passion for soft-skills training and performance improvement can benefit from our products and services.
- Giving Back
- Team Building
- Emotional Intelligence
- Personality Style
- Interpersonal Skills
- People Skills Training
- Workplace Learning
- Experiential Learning
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Critical Thinking Skills
- How the 'Negotiating Style Profile' Helped 600 Managers Strengthen their Negotiating Skills
- How to Encourage Greater Individual and Team Performance
- How 'What's My Communication Style' Fixed a Broken Team
- In Memoriam: Martin Delahoussaye, Vice President of Publishing at HRDQ
- How to Measure Emotional Intelligence
Posted by HRDQrew on 9/26/2014 to Giving Back
The HRDQrew trained all summer for our first ever Fun Run in West Chester!
Posted by HRDQrew on 7/1/2014 to Giving Back
The HRDQrew is a proud supporter of Kiva Microfinancing. Kiva provides needy families around the world with small loans that make a big difference!
Posted by HRDQrew on 6/12/2014 to Giving Back
The HRDQrew participated in our first-ever Habitat for Humanity Build Day on June 11, 2014.