Click to purchase from:
Each one of us has perceptions of reality about how the world works?or should work, at least. Built from everyday experiences, outside influences, and rewarded behavior, mental models are the driving force that guides our thinking, provides understanding, and directs our decision making. And just like a computer?s hard drive, these fundamental assumptions and internal beliefs need to be updated and reconstructed on a regular basis.
Mental Models: The Key to Making Reality-Based Decisions helps you to tune into your current mindset by assessing, examining, and evaluating your current mental models. Using interactive exercises and activities, this e-book will help you to discover how to better anticipate change, seek new opportunities, and approach work in a way that minimizes mistakes, improves your performance, and gives you a competitive advantage. If you want to open your mind to a world of well-grounded decisions, this e-book is for you.
Here?s What You?ll Find
- Interactive tools that provide valuable skill practice
- Case studies illustrating real-world scenarios
- Practical applications to demonstrate key concepts
- Action planning and strategies you can put to immediate use
Table of Contents
- What Is a Mental Model?
- Mental Models in the Workplace
- Assessing the Accuracy of Your Mental Model
- Changing Inaccurate Mental Models
- How to Use Mental Models to Increase Performance and Minimize Mistakes
- Case Studies
- About the Author
- About this Series
Take charge of your career growth and improvement with HRDQ e-Books, the skills development resource for today?s professionals.