Authors: Pamela Corbett MA, Catherine Jourdan MAEd, Roger Pearman EdD, and Judy Aanstad PhD
Did you know that...
- 95% of the measured behaviors that produce leadership effectiveness are related to Emotional Intelligence
- The single greatest factor in overall personal happiness is the quality of relationships enhanced through Emotional Intelligence
- Every study that looks at a team effectiveness or high performing group finds that Emotional Intelligence is the difference between effectiveness and failure
- 90% of those who have higher Emotional Intelligence advance in their careers and have more opportunities
Performance, career opportunities, well-being, and satisfying relationships are enhanced through Emotional Intelligence. You can identify and master the 54 EQ competencies that make a difference for you by using the action tips action tips and learning resources that target the behaviors that matter in the People Skills Handbook: Action Tips for Increasing Your Emotional Intelligence.
From the People Skills Handbook you gain:
- specific know-how to improve your emotional intelligence
- action tips on the areas you most need to develop
- resource suggestions to take you to a deeper understanding
- learning activities to integrate your EQ insights into your daily habits
- applications for using the EQ competencies in all areas of life
Provides you with an understanding of people skills and how to put the ideas into your personal action plan.
Covers the 54 EQ competencies, complete with definitions, action tips, and learning resources.
Gives you specific Toolboxes to help you apply the 54 EQ competencies