Supervisory Skills Questionnaire is the tool you need to equip supervisors with the skills they need to tackle the everyday challenges they face in the workplace. A trainer favorite for more than 15 years, this combination assessment, workbook, and half-day workshop targets five vital skills that'shape a supervisor?s work life. When supervisors are able to master these skills, They're well-prepared to balance the goals of the organization with the demands of their employees.
Order one Paper Participant Set per individual. This set includes:
Individuals are presented with an inventory of 30 situations. The assessment takes approximately 20 minutes to complete. Results reveal an overall score as well as subscores in each of the five supervisory skill areas.
Self-Assessment Table of Contents
- 30-item inventory with tear-out scoring form
- Scoring and Charting the Assessment
- Interpreting Your Results
Used in tandem with the assessment, the participant workbook is designed to support the half-day workshop. It contains in-depth information about supervisory skills, practice activities, and development planning. The workbook also serves as a useful post-training reference tool.
- Preface: A Balancing Act
- Module 1: Understanding the Supervisory Skills
- Module 2: Practicing the Supervisory Skills
- Module 3: Development Planning
- Module 4: Putting it All Together
- Appendix: Understanding the 30 Situations
This handy pocket reference card describes the Supervisory Skills Model and each of the five supervisory areas.