Get a Full Length Preview »
Duration: 22 Minutes
Accountability That Works! is an exciting, innovative training program that will provide everyone in your organization with the tools they need for a greater sense of empowerment, effectiveness and increased productivity. Participants will learn to view accountability as an ongoing process, a method for achieving personal effectiveness. When you have accountability in your organization, you have better results, improved teamwork & clarity. When you don?t have accountability, you get blame, finger pointing, missed deadlines, etc.
Building accountability in your workplace saves you money every day in real terms such as:
- Consistently met deadlines.
- Clearly defined roles and expectations.
- Less blame and reduced time spent in conflict.
- Improved supervisor-to-subordinate and peer-to-peer relationships.
- Increased team efficiencies (such as less time lost in meetings).
Accountability That Works! presents a simple process structure ? before, during and after ? common to all tasks. When handled properly, this structure will ensure the clarity and completion of any task.
The Cycle of Accountability presented is:
- The "before" phase: RESPONSIBILITY — When an individual or team establishes a mindset of ownership for the task, taking complete responsibility for getting it done.
- The "during" phase: EMPOWERMENT — When the owner(s) does whatever is necessary to complete the task. This might include action steps, a time line and gathering necessary resources.
- The "after" phase: ACCOUNTABILITY — When the responsible party(s) owns the outcome of the task. This is when results, good or bad, are acknowledged and learning from the experience takes place.
- And Behind It All: CLEAR AGREEMENTS — The glue that holds the three stages together so that accountability works and the organization?s productivity wheel keeps turning.
The workshop teaches participants to understand these processes:
- Ensure every task has a clearly defined owner and agreement.
- Empower themselves to keep their agreements.
- Hold others accountable for their agreements.
- Be accountable without being defensive.
- Learn from mistakes, continually improving personally and professionally.
DVD plus Downloadable Materials
Leader's Guide, Powerpoint Presentation, Participant Workbooks
Downloadable materials will be emailed after order completion.
A Media Partners™ release.