Assertiveness Skills are crucial to professional development, as well asother aspects of life. Some of these skills include asking for what you need,handling confrontations gracefully, and putting ideas forward with confidence.Not only do these skills improve teamwork, focus discussions, and buildrelationships, but they also help individuals to become competent,constructive, confident, and perform at their best. Assertiveness Skillsprovides the skill development, practice, and understanding individuals need tolearn to how to be truly assertive.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learningprogram, Assertiveness Skills is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-usecontent that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit inboth Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is anaffordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product aspart of the Ultimate Collection. Hugesavings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Learn what it means to be assertive
- Recognize the assertiveness continuum
- Identify personal blocks to assertiveness
- Demonstrate assertive language and behaviors
- Know how to avoid using language and behaviors that are notassertive
- Discover how to use assertive behaviors in everyday situations
- Understanding Assertiveness
- Assertive Behaviors and Language
- Non-Assertive Behaviors and Language
- Straight Talk in Any Situation
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Self-Assessment, Group andIndividual Activities, Practice
- Approx. 55 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study