By Janis Fisher Chan
"Everything on my project list is due yesterday; I just don?t know whereto start!"
How many times have you heard this plea for help? The demand forproductivity is greater than ever before. Deadlines are tight, resources arelimited, technology is complex, and oftentimes employees have the addedchallenge of reporting to more than one manager. It?s no surprise this pressurecan lead to increased conflict and overwhelming feelings of confusion. That is,until you equip them with the skills they need to manage their workloadeffectively.
Start with Balancing Priorities: How to Successfully Manage Tasks,Deadlines, and Expectations. This half-day training program showsindividuals - step by step - how to ditch the time-wasters and improveperformance through better goal setting, task delegation, organization, and theproper use of technology.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learningprogram, Balancing Priorities is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-usecontent that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit inboth Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is anaffordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product aspart of the Ultimate Collection. Hugesavings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Understand the importance of managing priorities
- Determine the obstacles that undermine productivity
- Prioritize your tasks, activities, and responsibilities
- Employ strategies for making the best use of your time
- Describe ways technology can keep you on track
- Overview and Introduction
- What's Important
- Organize and Schedule
- Make the Best Use of Your Time
- Use Technology to Stay on Track
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Action Plan, Test Your Knowledge
- Approx. 45 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study