Get a Full Length Preview »
Duration: 20 Minutes
- Improves morale and productivity by helping organizations focus on what they do (and why it matters)
- Reduces costly turnover as organizations begin hiring individuals well-suited for their culture and vision
- Strengthens brand and reputation by teaching the keys to consistent "organizational messaging"
Making sure employees understand the organization's purpose anddirection — and are able to effectively express these things to others — is a key competency fororganizations today. This program shows that consistent organizational messaging isn't about marketing slogans or taglines — it's about having a compelling organizational "story" and then making sure everyone in the organization can articulate it. Why is this kind of clarity imperative? Because in this day and age, you simply can't build credibility and trust without it.
The world's most successful organizations have one thing in common. Clarity. In these organizations,everyone from the top executive down to the most basic entry level worker knows and can articulate why the organization exists, where it's headed and what the culture is really all about.
In The Clarity Imperative, author and consultant John Jensonuses a variety of inspirational stories to introduce viewers to the importance of "consistent organizational messaging". He shows that when people within an organization share the same understanding of "what we do", "our culture" and"our direction" — to the point where they can succinctly express these things to others — they are easily able to walk their talk. Ultimately the organization separates itself from those that are trying to be all things to everybody. Real-world employees from organizations in such diverse industries as food service, real estate, manufacturing, finance and healthcare provide examples of clarity in action.
Use of this program can lead to:
- Effective Talent Management – Organizations recruit for and hire people whose values are in line with those of the organization and who will fit into the culture.
- Productivity Improvement – Clarity of purpose and direction prevents a lot of wasted time and energy. Leaders and employees can walk away from opportunities/offerings that don't support what the organization is really trying to accomplish. Decision making and goal setting are streamlined.
- Increased Employee Engagement – People buy in more easily when they are clear about what their organization stands for, where it is headed and how their role plays a part in the overall plan.
- Improved Sales and Customer Loyalty – Clear messaging leads to a stronger brand. Consistency in messaging increases customer trust and loyalty.
The essence of a brand lies in its consistency. This timely program gives much needed help to those who have been searching for an effective way to align the organization around a clear message.
DVD plus Downloadable Materials
Downloadable materials will be emailed after order completion.
Produced by CRM Learning.