Components: Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint, Activity Handouts, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course Evaluation
Program Length: 8 hours / One Day
Communication Mystery: Solved! is an accelerated learning program in which learners will complete a series of activities through which they will learn communication skills, as well as uncover a murder mystery. The instructor plays both the trainer, as well as another role. The theme transports participants through assertive speaking skills, active listening skills and appropriate conflict resolution techniques, all the while trying to figure out the "who done it" mystery theme. It is an innovative and fun way to learn how to communicate.
- Recognize common myths and facts related to communication
- Understand the value or destructiveness of assumptions in communication
- Distinguish among the four paths of expression
- Construct a tool kit of assertive-speaking techniques
- Practice using assertive, positive language when communicating with others
- Use active-listening skills to communicate with others in a group
- Practice effective listening techniques
- Become sensitive to behaviors that may or may not obstruct problem solving
- Practice successful problem solving techniques
Available as a classroom training program, Communication Mystery: Solved! is part of the Reproducible Training Library , a full suite of unlimited-use content that?s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Communication Basics
- Uncovering Assertive Speaking Skills
- Discovering active listening
- Problem solving and communication
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product as part of the Ultimate Collection. Huge savings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
Free Preview Save with Bundles