Components: Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint, Quick Reference Sheet, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course Evaluation
Program Length: 4 hours / Half Day
Providing great customer service is often easy when the customer is easy. But when the customer is angry, delivering exceptional customer service is a bigger challenge. This training will address that issue and so much more. It will provide strategies for dealing with all sorts of situations and callers. We will help your staff combat burn out and stay positive.
- Recognize the components of customer service
- Identify the roles of a customer service representative
- Practice techniques for taking control of the call
- Learn to handle angry customers
- Implement strategies for staying motivated
Available as a classroom training program, Customer Service Over the Phone is part of the Reproducible Training Library , a full suite of unlimited-use content that?s downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- Customer Service Over the Phone
- Handling Angry Customers
- Coaching for Accountability and Results
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
- Practice Exercises
- Role Playing
- Case Studies
- Self Assessment
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product as part of the Ultimate Collection. Huge savings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
Free Preview Save with Bundles