Delegating for Growth is an interactive skills training course that will help any manager to better understand the purpose of delegation, prepare for and apply the steps to delegating effectively, and learn to recover from inevitable mistakes or disappointments. This training program will help to increase company-wide productivity, foster employee confidence at all levels, and develop a team-driven culture.
Most tasks and projects can be delegated. In particular, if you find yourself doing the tasks and activities you were promoted from, that's a clear sign of items you should be delegating. Not sure how? That's where we come into play.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learning program, Delegating for Growth is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-use content that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product as part of the Ultimate Collection. Huge savings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
Successful completion of this course will increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Recognize delegation as a tool for employee growth
- Prepare yourself to delegate effectively
- Assess your employees to determine their delegation needs
- Match employees and projects appropriately
- Identify barriers to delegation and overcome them
- Apply the steps to delegating effectively
- Handle mistakes, missteps, and failures as learning opportunities
- The Purpose of Delegation
- Preparing Yourself and Your Employees for Delegation
- The Steps of Delegation
- Mistakes, Missteps and Failures
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course Evaluation
- Also Included: Self-Assessment, Activities, Action Plan
- Approx. 45 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study