Effective Listening Skills Training
Without the proper training, two things can stand in the way of effectivelistening: bad habits and style differences . The first stepto becoming a better listener is to break and eliminate those habits. Thesecond step is to understand the different ways people listen, along with itsbenefits and potential trouble spots.
Effective Listening Skills can help anyone become a betterlistener. Using a five-step process, individuals learn how to eliminatebarriers to good listening, improve communication skills, maximizeproductivity, and build interpersonal relationships.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learningprogram, Effective Listening Skills is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-usecontent that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit inboth Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is anaffordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product aspart of the Ultimate Collection. Hugesavings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Describe the importance of listening
- Identify barriers to listening well
- Implement the steps of active listening
- Uncover hidden messages
- Listen in emotional situations
- Increase information flow to enhance productivity and teamwork
- The Importance of Listening
- Steps to Active Listening
- Skills to Improve Understanding
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Activities, Action Plan,and Listening Self-Assessment
- Approx. 50 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study