Do more with less. It's become the mantra of organizations acrossthe globe. The demand for increased productivity and bottom-line results isgreater than ever before, and the responsibility for monitoring and drivingbusiness is no longer the sole domain of the accounting department. Today,employees are partly accountable for the organization's financial well being,regardless of their background, experience, or skill set.
Chances are most employees have a limited knowledge of financial basics,even if they passed Accounting 101 in years past. But the truth is everyone canbenefit from a working knowledge of accounting and financial instruments. Andas a trainer, you need a solution that will get employees quickly up to speed,whether you are introducing new concepts or refreshing rusty skills.
Financial Intelligence is a back-to-basics training program that'sperfect for anyone who needs to learn how to read, interpret, and analyze theten most commonly used accounting instruments. Managers, particularly, willbenefit from understanding the financial consequences of their decisions. And,in doing so, be more able to contribute to planning and strategy discussions.From budgets and income statements to EBITDA, break-even analysis, andprofitability ratio, this program empowers individuals to control operations,justify requests, translate performance into financial terms, and quantifytheir contribution to the organization.
In-depth Exploration of These Ten Financial Instruments:
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Statement of cash flows
- Break-even analysis
- Liquidity ratios
- Profitability ratios
- Leverage ratios
- Efficiency ratios
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learningprogram, Financial Intelligence is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-usecontent that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit inboth Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is anaffordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product aspart of the Ultimate Collection. Hugesavings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Recognize the importance of analyzing financial information
- Understand the purpose and benefits of budgets
- Know how to differentiate common accounting instruments
- Be prepared to perform horizontal and vertical analyses
- Learn which ratios are most important to your organization
- Essential Financial Statements and Analyses
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Action Plan and Test Your Knowledge
- Approx. 50 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study