Trust, Pride and Camaraderie - transform your company into a "Great place to Work"
The Great Place to Work Institute develops the annual ranking of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For. In this book, the authors explore the model of a Great Place to Work For-one which fosters employee trust, pride in what they do, and enjoyment in the people they work with. They answer the fundamental question, "What is the business value of creating a great workplace?" and brings the definition of a Great Place to work alive with anecdotes, best practices, and quotes from employees working at the best workplaces in the U.S.
If your organization is struggling with the challenges of leveraging human capital, discover why some companies have what it takes to be great.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: The Value of Creating Great Workplaces
- Credibility: I Believe in My Leaders.
- Respect: I am a Valued Member of This Organization.
- Fairness: Everyone Plays by the Same Rules.
- Pride: I Contribute to Something Really Meaningful.
- Camaraderie: The People Here are Great!
- Global Perspectives: Great Places Around the World
- Taking Action: Creating Your Great Workplace
- References and Resources
- About the Authors