by Kate Ward
Meetings–we all have them. The bad news? It is estimated that Fortune 500companies waste 75 million dollars per year in unproductive meeting time. Thegood news? Most of the factors that disrupt productivity are in the control ofmeeting attendees. This training helps participants identify and develop theskills for ensuring the meetings are an advantage as opposed to a disadvantageto both employees and organizations alike.
Successful completion of this training will increase your knowledge andability to effectively prepare for meetings. Whether running the meeting orsimply participating in it, this program provides the knowledge and techniquesfor making the most of meetings. Among other practices, participants learn toprovide a specific meeting focus, identify the signs of an unproductivemeeting, generate ideas for creating an environment of fun to encourageparticipation, and prepare a proper agenda.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learningprogram, Meetings is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-usecontent that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit inboth Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is anaffordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product aspart of the Ultimate Collection. Hugesavings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Recognize ways to change your mindset about meetings
- Eliminate habits that make meetings unproductive
- Identify alternatives to holding traditional meetings
- Demonstrate effective facilitation skills
- Help your group make decisions quickly
- Ensure that every meeting ends with actionable items
- A New View of Meetings
- Productive Meeting Habits
- Meeting Practice
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Create Your Agenda, Test Your Knowledge,Listing of Unproductive and Disruptive Behaviors, Group Activities,and Action Plan
- Approx. 48 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study