Unlike traditional extrinsic motivation techniques like rewards,Motivating Employees to Be Their Best is about helping employees tofind intrinsic motivation by fostering positive feelings and eliminatingobstacles. The program focuses on providing the skills and techniques you willneed to help groups develop a sense of community, to acquire influence overtheir work-related actions, and to enjoy the openness of shared information andfeelings.
The three elements of this type of climate are Community, Influence andOpenness. The training focuses on providing the skills you will need to helpgroups develop a sense of community, to acquire influence over theirwork-related actions, and to enjoy the openness of shared information andfeelings.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learningprogram, Motivating Employees to Be Their Best is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-usecontent that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit inboth Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is anaffordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product aspart of the Ultimate Collection. Hugesavings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Identify major factors that affect motivation
- Apply dialog and listening skills that model community, influence, andopenness
- Take specific actions to foster trust within a group
- Model the concept of accountability
- Identify inhibitors to fostering group commitment and passion
- Teach a four-step process designed to help groups learn frommistakes
- Encourage group initiative-taking
- Create a group culture of ownership and accountability
- Identify and apply strategies for dealing with outside pressures thatnegatively affect motivation
- Identify and apply strategies for dealing with systems and policies thatnegatively affect group esteem
- Match or tailor your leadership style to various employees' motivationalpreferences
- The Foundation of Motivation
- Fostering Motivation as a Manager
- Encouraging Employees' Intrinsic Motivation
- Overcoming Obstacles to Motivation
- 8 hours / Full Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Case Studies, Self-Assessment, WhatMotivates You?, Activities, Practice, and Action Plan
- Approx. 1 hour 21 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study