Personality Style at Work (PSAW) is HRDQ's latest and most statistically accurate assessment. It's a simple, but highly effective tool that measures both the core behaviors that make-up an individual's style and the lens through which they choose to navigate their world. Purchasing this version of PSAW gives you the ability to generate a coaching report for each individual who takes the assessment.
The results of the assessment are presented in the form of a detailed report called the Core Profile, which is made available to the participant. Whilst the participant has completed the Core Profile, a Coaching Report can then be generated. The Coaching Report is intended solely for the coach and offers feedback and questions that will help guide the client through the process of interpreting and understanding their Core Profile in greater depth.
Two full-color reports, delivered separately and customized for each client that takes the assessment:
- Core Profile, indicating your client's:
- Dominant Personality Style
- Scores for each associated driver to the dominant style
- Scores for each dimension of style: assertiveness and expressiveness
- Dominant influencing driver
- Coaching Report, an ancillary document to the Core Profile containing not only the above results, but also:
- feedback on all drivers and dimensions of the dominant style that includes a rating of green (supporting), orange (possible opportunity or potential issue), and red (emerging or existing trouble spot) for each driver and dimension
- questions to help you engage your client, build rapport, and move the conversation beyond the feedback
Order one Online Assessment per individual. This purchase adds a credit to your HRDQ Assessment Center account that allows you to administer the assessment to one or more individuals. You will need to have your account permissions updated in order to generate the coaching report for your participants or clients. Please contact customer service at 800-633-4533 for details.
First time administering an online assessment?
An HRDQ Assessment Center Account is required to purchase credits. Please contact usto set up your account today. A one-time fee will be applied for account set-up.
Click here or call 800.633.4533 to learn more about the HRDQ Assessment Center.
Already have an account?
Click here to log in to the Assessment Center now.