It's not unusual for an organization's employees to be immersed in a series
of projects in any given week. However, many times those projects unearth less
than desirable results where valuable resources are wasted and time lost due to
poor conception and implementation. Being able to carry a project from its
inception to completion, on time, on budget, and with effective results is a
critical and invaluable skill to any organization.
Practical Project Management will help employees to become
effective leaders on projects of any size and scope. The program walks
participants through four key stages to project management. Throughout the
course, they are given the opportunity to apply the techniques inherent in each
stage as they work to help a team construct an on-site fitness center that will
encourage a healthier lifestyle for employees leading to reduced health
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learning
program, Practical Project Management is part of the
Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-use
content that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in
both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an
affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product as
part of the Ultimate Collection. Huge
savings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Carry out the four stages of a project.
- Understand what makes a project succeed.
- Initiate and define a project.
- Plan steps to move a project forward.
- Keep a project on track.
- Bring a project to a close and evaluate its success.
- Initiating and Defining a Project
- Planning a Project
- Implementing a Project Plan
- Closing and Evaluating a Project
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint
presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course
- Also Included:Activities, Action Plan,
and Test Your Knowledge
- Approx. 60 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study