It's not unusual for an organization's employees to be immersed in a seriesof projects in any given week. However, many times those projects unearth lessthan desirable results where valuable resources are wasted and time lost due topoor conception and implementation. Being able to carry a project from itsinception to completion, on time, on budget, and with effective results is acritical and invaluable skill to any organization.
Practical Project Management will help employees to becomeeffective leaders on projects of any size and scope. The program walksparticipants through four key stages to project management. Throughout thecourse, they are given the opportunity to apply the techniques inherent in eachstage as they work to help a team construct an on-site fitness center that willencourage a healthier lifestyle for employees leading to reduced healthinsurance costs.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learningprogram, Practical Project Management is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-usecontent that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit inboth Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is anaffordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product aspart of the Ultimate Collection. Hugesavings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Carry out the four stages of a project.
- Understand what makes a project succeed.
- Initiate and define a project.
- Plan steps to move a project forward.
- Keep a project on track.
- Bring a project to a close and evaluate its success.
- Initiating and Defining a Project
- Planning a Project
- Implementing a Project Plan
- Closing and Evaluating a Project
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included:Activities, Action Plan,and Test Your Knowledge
- Approx. 60 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study