Productivity isn't about quantity. It's about doing the right task, at theright time. In other words, it's about recognizing what to do when. Butsometimes that's easier said than done. You can help employees and managersimprove their productivity with Productive Work Habits.
Participants will begin to develop the positive habits they need to gain focus,learn how to prioritize tasks efficiently, become better organized, managetheir time efficiently, work more effectively with colleagues–and even createbetter work-life balance.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learningprogram, Productive Work Habits is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-usecontent that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit inboth Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is anaffordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product aspart of the Ultimate Collection. Hugesavings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Understand what it means to be productive
- Become better organized
- Learn how to manage your time
- Work more effectively with others
- Create balance between work and personal life
- Take Breaks
- Manage Your Time
- Break Bad Habits
- Work Effectively with Colleagues
- Be an Active Learner
- Be Yourself
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Productivity Self-Assessment,Group Activities, and Action Plan
- Approx. 50 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study