Conflict, change, and stress are a regular part of everyday organizationallife. The key to employee survival is resilience, the ability to bounce backafter adversity. Being resilient doesn't prevent tough challenges fromhappening, but it does provide individuals with the strength and wherewithal torecover and move on time and time again.
Developing resilience is a lot like engineering a building to withstand anearthquake. It requires a solid foundation and a flexible structure that won'tcrack or crumble under pressure. In human terms, it translates intoself-esteem, connections with others, mental agility, and effective copingstrategies.
Resilience: How to Keep Going When the Going Gets Tough offersindividuals a blueprint for increasing their resilience. The program is aimedat helping participants to develop confidence, support networks, achievablegoals, and stress management skills.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learningprogram, Resilience is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-usecontent that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit inboth Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is anaffordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product aspart of the Ultimate Collection. Hugesavings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Learn how to rebound from adversity
- Build self-esteem as a foundation for resilience
- Establish connections to create a support network
- Develop the ability to accept and embrace change
- Learn how to overcome obstacles using flexible thinking
- Implement stress management and relaxation strategies to maintainresilience
- Build a Firm Foundation
- Make and Maintain Connections
- Set and Achieve Goals
- Accept and Embrace Change
- Use Flexible Thinking to Overcome Obstacles
- In-the-Moment Coping Strategies
- Stress Management and Relaxation
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Goal-Setting Worksheet, CopingStrategies, Group Activities, and Action Plan
- Approx. 55 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study