You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
Ten seconds or less. That's how long the window of opportunity is open foryour salespeople to grab a client's attention. And that's why it's vitallyimportant to arm them with the tools that enable them to be confident, sincere,engaging, and successful–before they set foot in their next face-to-face salescall.
With the proper knowledge and preparation, your salespeople can establishthemselves as experts, think on their feet, adapt to client expectations, andcapture lifetime clients. Selling Essentials: Opening the Sales Calldoes just that. The third installment of the in-depth training series, thishalf-day classroom program and one-hour e-learning workshop is all aboutlearning how to make a great first impression, set a positive tone, and beatthe competition.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learningprogram, Selling Essentials: Opening the Sales Call is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-usecontent that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit inboth Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is anaffordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product aspart of the Ultimate Collection. Hugesavings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Understand the importance of preparation
- Learn an effective framework for opening face-to-face sales calls
- Discover the traits and characteristics that improve success rate
- Understand the importance of building rapport
- Learn how to overcome obstacles and resistance to change
- Preparing to Open the Sales Call
- Practicing: Opening the Sales Call
- Tips for Opening the Sales Call
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Group Activities andSuggested Resource List
- Approx. 55 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study