It's true. Preparation is key, especially when it comes to selling.Successful salespeople know it. From mastering product knowledge tounderstanding what the client wants and figuring out how to clinch the sale,they always do their homework. Always.
But knowing what to prepare–and how to prepare–can't be left to trial anderror. That's because developing the ability to see through the client's eyes,pinpoint their needs, think outside of the box, and deliver a convincingpresentation takes time, training, practice, and then more practice.
The fifth module of the in-depth Selling Essentials trainingseries, Presenting Solutions, Overcoming Objections, and Closing theSale , prepares your sales force to approach each sales call with theskill, confidence, and know-how to achieve results.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learningprogram, Selling Essentials: Presenting Solutions, OvercomingObjections, and Closing the Sale is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-usecontent that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit inboth Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is anaffordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product aspart of the Ultimate Collection. Hugesavings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Learn an easy-to-use model for presenting solutions
- Understand how to effectively describe features and benefits
- Become skilled at identifying customer objections
- Know how to overcome objections using an effective model
- Learn and master specific steps to close a deal
- Presenting Solutions
- Overcoming Objections
- Closing the Sale
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Self-Assessment, Group Activities,Closing Tips, and Action Plan
- Approx. 1 hour 5 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study