It's true. Preparation is key, especially when it comes to selling.
Successful salespeople know it. From mastering product knowledge to
understanding what the client wants and figuring out how to clinch the sale,
they always do their homework. Always.
But knowing what to prepare–and how to prepare–can't be left to trial and
error. That's because developing the ability to see through the client's eyes,
pinpoint their needs, think outside of the box, and deliver a convincing
presentation takes time, training, practice, and then more practice.
The fifth module of the in-depth Selling Essentials training
series, Presenting Solutions, Overcoming Objections, and Closing the
Sale , prepares your sales force to approach each sales call with the
skill, confidence, and know-how to achieve results.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learning
program, Selling Essentials: Presenting Solutions, Overcoming
Objections, and Closing the Sale is part of the
Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-use
content that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in
both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an
affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product as
part of the Ultimate Collection. Huge
savings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Learn an easy-to-use model for presenting solutions
- Understand how to effectively describe features and benefits
- Become skilled at identifying customer objections
- Know how to overcome objections using an effective model
- Learn and master specific steps to close a deal
- Presenting Solutions
- Overcoming Objections
- Closing the Sale
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint
presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course
- Also Included: Self-Assessment, Group Activities,
Closing Tips, and Action Plan
- Approx. 1 hour 5 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study