Ask any sales professional about prospecting and most will tell you it'stheir least favorite thing to do. From figuring out how to develop a territoryto finding qualified leads and making cold calls, it's enough to cause even themost seasoned people to cringe. Some even point fingers claiming it's notwithin the realm of their responsibility. But prospecting is the vital firststep in the sales cycle, and the key to success is preparation, practice, andconfidence.
Selling Essentials: Prospecting and Territory Management givessalespeople at all levels the know-how to tackle prospecting, maintain ahealthy pipeline, and grow their business. Title two of the in-depthSelling Essentialstraining series, this customizable program is packedwith helpful tools including worksheet templates, qualifying checklists,practice exercises, strategies, and more.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learningprogram, Selling Essentials: Prospecting and TerritoryManagement is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-usecontent that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit inboth Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is anaffordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product aspart of the Ultimate Collection. Hugesavings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Learn practical tips for prospecting and qualifying customers
- Discover how to develop a pipeline of profitable customers
- Determine how to plan for sales opportunities
- Identify techniques for making contact with prospects
- Learn to implement strategies for prospecting and territorymanagement
- What is Territory Management
- Prospecting for New Business
- Planning to Make Contact
- Making Contact
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: SWOT Analysis, Group Activities,and Action Plan
- Approx. 1 hour 5 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study