Whether you are working with fresh faces or seasoned pros, there are usuallygaps between where salespeople are in their development and where they shouldbe. That's why it's a good idea to assess skill levels from time to time,establish a baseline, and always have an action plan for improvement. Theresults are beneficial to the bottom line–for both the individual and theorganization.
Selling Essentials: Understanding the Sales Cycle is the firsttitle in the Selling Essentials series of in-depth learningexperiences aimed at transforming yoursales force into true professionals who are prepped and ready for anychallenge. Filled with an assessment, activities, worksheets, action planning,and more, this program requires individuals to take an active role in theirlearning. It starts with self-reflection and measurement, and then shifts thefocus to the buyer with an exploration of customer-focused selling anddecision-making patterns before ending with action strategies and planning.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learningprogram, Selling Essentials: Understanding the Sales Cycle is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-usecontent that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit inboth Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is anaffordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product aspart of the Ultimate Collection. Hugesavings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Assess selling strengths and areas for improvement
- Learn about the trends in today's selling environment
- Understand the concept of customer-focused selling
- Learn the steps of the sales process and buying cycle
- Discover how customers make decisions
- Describe the steps in the sales process
- Assessing Your Sales Savvy
- Customer-Focused Selling
- Customer Decision-Making
- Introduction to the Sales Process
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Self-Assessment, Group Activities,and Action Plan
- Approx. 60 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study