They've mastered prospecting, scoped out hot leads, and succeeded in gettingtheir foot in the door. So far, your salespeople are off to a great start. Butat this moment, they're sitting face-to-face with their next (hopefully) newcustomer, and after an engaging opening, they stop and think, 'hmm? nowwhat?' It's time to shift the focus to the customer
So before your salespeople have the chance to jeopardize their next bigdeal, make sure they know how to keep the customer engaged, uncover theirneeds, learn their decision-making strategies, and know what not tosay. Teach them what to ask and how to listen.
Sales Essentials: What to Ask and How to Listen, the fourth module ofthe in-depth training series, shows salespeople how to ask the right questions,avoid communication shut downs, maximize business discussions, and learnvaluable active listening skills that will move the customer relationshipforward.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learningprogram, Selling Essentials: What to Ask and How to Listen is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-usecontent that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit inboth Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is anaffordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product aspart of the Ultimate Collection. Hugesavings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Discover the questions that uncover customer needs
- Identify customer needs and challenges
- Learn how to use active listening to better understand customers
- Develop strategies for business discussions that get results
- Getting a Perspective on Listening
- Questioning Skills
- Listening Skills
- What to Ask in the Business Discussion
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Self-Assessment, Group Activities,Tips for Better Listening, and Action Plan
- Approx. 55 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study