Creative thinking, effective problem solving, increased productivity, jobsatisfaction, and more. The benefits of collaboration are significant, both forindividuals and organizations. That is, when things run smoothly. But there'smuch more to collaboration than working side-by-side with people. There's aneffective way to collaborate – and an ineffective way to collaborate. Andbelieve it or not, sometimes it's the wrong choice altogether. That's becausesuccessful collaboration requires a combination of the right situation,well-honed skills, and an open mindset.
Before the individuals in your organization attempt the next project,introduce them to Skillful Collaboration: Working Successfully with Othersto Achieve a Common Goal. It's the soft-skills training program that willhelp them to make sense of the ins and outs of collaboration. From settingcommon objectives, defining roles, and establishing processes to communicationstrategies, troubleshooting obstacles, and building networks, SkillfulCollaboration focuses on how to structure an effective framework thatenables individuals to develop harmonious and productive workingrelationships.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learningprogram, Skillful Collaboration is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-usecontent that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit inboth Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is anaffordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product aspart of the Ultimate Collection. Hugesavings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Discover when collaboration can be an effective and beneficial approach -and when it's not.
- Learn how to establish and successfully communicate expectations to groupmembers.
- Recognize the inward attitudes and outward behaviors necessary tocollaborate well.
- Understand communication strategies that foster or hindercollaboration.
- Identify non-collaborative behaviors and implement strategies to copewith them.
- Recognize the scope of your network to increase the ability tocollaborate.
- Establish a Purpose for Collaboration
- Collaborative Behaviors
- The Power of Words
- Building Group Collaboration
- Non-Collaborative Behaviors
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Expectations Checklist, ActionPlan, and Test Your Knowledge
- Approx. 60 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study