Have you ever misunderstood an e-mail? You thought it said one thing, onlyto find out later that the writer intended something totally different. This isa daily occurrence and is often the result of relying only on words.
Few of us really love to write, but it is a necessary part of most jobs. Itis normally seen as a chore and a daunting task that we have to do. By learningthe tricks taught in this course, you will actually spend less time writing andcreate a better document
Get back to the basics with this course and make sure your t's are crossedand your i's are dotted before sending out vital correspondence.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learningprogram, Solid Business Writing is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-usecontent that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit inboth Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is anaffordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product aspart of the Ultimate Collection. Hugesavings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Implement techniques to effectively write all types of businessdocuments
- Utilize outlining to plan documents
- Follow acceptable e-mail protocol
- Edit and proofread for complete and professional documents
- Preparing to Write
- Outlining and Writing
- Electronic Writing
- Editing and Proofreading
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Practice Exercises, Netiquette,Group Activities, Audience Analysis, and Action Plan
- Approx. 57 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study