by Kate Ward
As a manager, overseeing employee performance is an essential obligation.Yet, it's more than just ensuring a timely schedule of operations and qualityproduction. Organizations that surpass expectations with unmatched successensure employees receive the necessary support, resources, and guidance to getthe job done. In a study on employee retention, a number of respondents pointedthe finger back at their manager citing behaviors such as a lack of recognitionand an inability to meet commitments as some of the top reasons for quitting.It takes a special manager to increase employee engagement and satisfaction inthe workplace?it takes a super manager.
Super Manager providesmanagers at all levels the necessary know-how to help their employees grow intheir abilities and motivate them to go above and beyond expectations.Participants will explore the qualities, behaviors, skills, and tools to helpthem become the manager everyone wants to for.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learningprogram, Super Manager is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-usecontent that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit inboth Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is anaffordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product aspart of the Ultimate Collection. Hugesavings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Recognize and learn to balance the qualities of a super manager.
- Develop a self-awareness of your managerial skills and displayattentiveness to your employees.
- Demonstrate consistency in your values, attitude, and behavior.
- Identify when and how to appropriately exercise mental flexibility.
- Display humility and confidence in both your decisions as a manger andthe capabilities of your employees.
- Ensure employees' maintain focus.
- The Qualities of a Super Manager
- Self-Awareness and Attentiveness to Others
- Consistency and Flexibility
- Humility and Confidence
- Focus and Fun
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Action Plan and Test Your Knowledge
- Approx. 60 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study