by Kate Ward
As a manager, overseeing employee performance is an essential obligation.
Yet, it's more than just ensuring a timely schedule of operations and quality
production. Organizations that surpass expectations with unmatched success
ensure employees receive the necessary support, resources, and guidance to get
the job done. In a study on employee retention, a number of respondents pointed
the finger back at their manager citing behaviors such as a lack of recognition
and an inability to meet commitments as some of the top reasons for quitting.
It takes a special manager to increase employee engagement and satisfaction in
the workplace—it takes a super manager.
Super Manager provides
managers at all levels the necessary know-how to help their employees grow in
their abilities and motivate them to go above and beyond expectations.
Participants will explore the qualities, behaviors, skills, and tools to help
them become the manager everyone wants to for.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learning
program, Super Manager is part of the
Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-use
content that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in
both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an
affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product as
part of the Ultimate Collection. Huge
savings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Recognize and learn to balance the qualities of a super manager.
- Develop a self-awareness of your managerial skills and display
attentiveness to your employees.
- Demonstrate consistency in your values, attitude, and behavior.
- Identify when and how to appropriately exercise mental flexibility.
- Display humility and confidence in both your decisions as a manger and
the capabilities of your employees.
- Ensure employees' maintain focus.
- The Qualities of a Super Manager
- Self-Awareness and Attentiveness to Others
- Consistency and Flexibility
- Humility and Confidence
- Focus and Fun
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint
presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course
- Also Included: Action Plan and Test Your Knowledge
- Approx. 60 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study