Get a Full Length Preview »
Duration: 18 minutes
Teach individual employees the skills necessary to understand and support change initiatives. By learning to recognize and address the internal transitions associated with any change, individuals are better able to guide themselves productively through organizational change.
This updated version of our best seller features vignettes in a variety of industries:manufacturing, white-collar business, healthcare, government and education, plus many more"how-to" applications than the original.
Stunning visual images feature a rookie skydiver making his first solo jump... a powerful metaphor for the leap we take into the unknown each time we experience a change in our own work lives.
Develop useful strategies for moving through workplace change:
- Differentiate between "change" and "transition".
- Discover the three stages of change transition.
- Identify which of the three stages of change is more difficult for you and why.
- Learn how causes or conditions around a change can influence one's needs through the transition that follows it.
- Understand how and why each person in a workgroup may experience transition stages differently.
- Recognize the role of communication (within teams, between teams, and between management levels) in the transition process.
The workplace vignettes provide viewers with a realistic look at the types of changes we experience at work, and the steps you can take to help manage our response to those changes.
DVD plus Downloadable Materials
Leader's Guide, Powerpoint Presentation, Participant Workbook
Downloadable materials will be emailed after order completion.
Produced by CRM Learning.