In the world of science, chemistry is an exploration into the properties ofmatter, their interactions, and the substances they produce. The same basicprinciples of study are applicable to the working world–the reason many oftenuse "chemistry" to describe an intangible, but positive effect on teamwork.That's because the basis for understanding team development and performance isa consideration of the skills, characteristics, and strengths each personpossesses and how those qualities can be combined to form cohesive,collaborative working relationships that result in high productivity.
Appropriate for anyone who may have influence on the structure of a team,Team Chemistry teaches participants how to identify and correlatediverse, but complementary skills, characteristics, and strengths to teamroles. They also learn the techniques for observing interactions, establishingpositive communication patterns, overcoming groupthink, developing mutualaccountability for results, and boosting morale.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learningprogram, Team Chemistry is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-usecontent that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit inboth Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is anaffordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product aspart of the Ultimate Collection. Hugesavings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Understand how to choose team members to create a high performingteam.
- Leverage the strengths of team members to maximize team performance.
- Implement strategies to promote positive interactions.
- Evaluate team processes and team results.
- Recognize the responsibilities of a team leader.
- Choosing Elements
- Creating Balanced Equations
- Observing Interactions
- Measuring Results
- Leading the Team
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Action Plan, andTest Your Knowledge
- Approx. 1 hour 5 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study