In the world of science, chemistry is an exploration into the properties of
matter, their interactions, and the substances they produce. The same basic
principles of study are applicable to the working world–the reason many often
use "chemistry" to describe an intangible, but positive effect on teamwork.
That's because the basis for understanding team development and performance is
a consideration of the skills, characteristics, and strengths each person
possesses and how those qualities can be combined to form cohesive,
collaborative working relationships that result in high productivity.
Appropriate for anyone who may have influence on the structure of a team,
Team Chemistry teaches participants how to identify and correlate
diverse, but complementary skills, characteristics, and strengths to team
roles. They also learn the techniques for observing interactions, establishing
positive communication patterns, overcoming groupthink, developing mutual
accountability for results, and boosting morale.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learning
program, Team Chemistry is part of the
Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-use
content that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in
both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an
affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product as
part of the Ultimate Collection. Huge
savings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Understand how to choose team members to create a high performing
- Leverage the strengths of team members to maximize team performance.
- Implement strategies to promote positive interactions.
- Evaluate team processes and team results.
- Recognize the responsibilities of a team leader.
- Choosing Elements
- Creating Balanced Equations
- Observing Interactions
- Measuring Results
- Leading the Team
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint
presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course
- Also Included: Action Plan, and
Test Your Knowledge
- Approx. 1 hour 5 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study