by Kate Ward
Organizations know that every one of their employees is valuable andcontributes unique talents and experience to each project or task at hand. So,comparatively, when employees come together as a team, the end result istypically even greater success–that is, when members understand how to workcollaboratively. Effective collaboration not only helps to increase the qualityof results, but also the productivity. Team Excellence is the training resourcethat ensures teams achieve these outcomes. Participants fundamentally learn toCARE by discovering techniques for effective Communication, maximizingindividual Ability, producing Results, and fostering Esprit de corps. Amongthese techniques, they learn to create synergy, set goals, cultivateaccountability, and coordinate effective team building activities, effectivelyallowing them to achieve high performance.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learningprogram, Team Excellence is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-usecontent that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit inboth Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is anaffordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product aspart of the Ultimate Collection. Hugesavings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Recognize the communication characteristics of high-performing teams
- Assess individual strengths in order to ensure the best possible teamperformance
- Recognize and avoid common goal-setting mistakes
- Learn how to focus on goals and results effectively
- Recognize the elements of esprit de corps
- Learn what makes team building successful and what types of activities toavoid
- C: Communication
- A: Ability
- R: Results
- E: Esprit de Corps
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Action Plan, andTest Your Knowledge
- Approx. 55 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study