by Kate Ward
An increasingly demanding workplace creates greater pressure and stress forevery employee. In addition, impersonal electronic communication has takenprecedence over face-to-face interactions. Sometimes, this increased stress,and the lack of personal contact leads to more abrupt, informal face-to-facecommunication.
The Golden Rule is designed to help employees consistentlydemonstrate respect in their day-to-day interactions. From electronic toface-to-face communication, participants learn the behaviors that contribute toa respectful environment. They will learn how to establish self-respect,develop reciprocity with colleagues, and maintain respect when faced withstress, uncertainty, and change.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learningprogram, The Golden Rule is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-usecontent that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit inboth Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is anaffordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product aspart of the Ultimate Collection. Hugesavings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
Successful completion of this course will increase your knowledge andability to:
- Examine the behaviors that contribute to a respectful workplace at theindividual and organizational level.
- Recognize the importance of building an organizational culture thatfosters respect.
- Implement strategies to maintain a respectful work environment when facedwith stress, uncertainty, and change.
- Maintain and rebuild respect after there has been an offense.
- Elements of a Respectful Workplace – Individual Responsibility
- Elements of a Respectful Workplace – Company Culture
- Maintaining a Respectful Workplace in Challenging Situations
- Maintaining and Rebuilding Respect after an Offense
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Sample Respect Charter, Action Plan,and Test Your Knowledge
- Approx. 53 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study