by Kate Ward
An increasingly demanding workplace creates greater pressure and stress for
every employee. In addition, impersonal electronic communication has taken
precedence over face-to-face interactions. Sometimes, this increased stress,
and the lack of personal contact leads to more abrupt, informal face-to-face
The Golden Rule is designed to help employees consistently
demonstrate respect in their day-to-day interactions. From electronic to
face-to-face communication, participants learn the behaviors that contribute to
a respectful environment. They will learn how to establish self-respect,
develop reciprocity with colleagues, and maintain respect when faced with
stress, uncertainty, and change.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learning
program, The Golden Rule is part of the
Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-use
content that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in
both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an
affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product as
part of the Ultimate Collection. Huge
savings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
Successful completion of this course will increase your knowledge and
- Examine the behaviors that contribute to a respectful workplace at the
individual and organizational level.
- Recognize the importance of building an organizational culture that
- Implement strategies to maintain a respectful work environment when faced
with stress, uncertainty, and change.
- Maintain and rebuild respect after there has been an offense.
- Elements of a Respectful Workplace – Individual Responsibility
- Elements of a Respectful Workplace – Company Culture
- Maintaining a Respectful Workplace in Challenging Situations
- Maintaining and Rebuilding Respect after an Offense
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint
presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course
- Also Included: Sample Respect Charter, Action Plan,
and Test Your Knowledge
- Approx. 53 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study