Components: Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course Evaluation
Program Length: 4 hours / Half Day
This program will help you gain a better understanding of the four generations that make up the current workforce - Veterans, Baby Boomers, and Generations X and Y - and how their unique experiences and expectations impact their view of the workplace. You will be able to identify the challenges of working with multiple generations and learn techniques that foster respectful communication and positive interaction with all groups.
- Describe the changing workplace
- Identify the four generations in the workplace
- Describe the characteristics of the four generations in the workplace
- Examine the stereotypes associated with each generation
- Identify potential challenges when interacting with the different generations
- Demonstrate techniques that foster respectful communication with different generations
- Develop an action plan to connect to all generations in your workplace
Available as a classroom training program, Multi-Generational Workplace is part of the Reproducible Training Library , a full suite of unlimited-use content thatís downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- All of the Generations in the Workplace
- The Specifics of Each Generation
- Effects of the Generations in the Workplace
- Making Improvements in your Organization
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
- Potential Challenges
- Overcoming Stereotypes
- Practice Makes Perfect
- Action Plan
- Suggested Resource List
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product as part of the Ultimate Collection. Huge savings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
Free Preview Save with Bundles e-Learning Version