When dealing with issues such as employee performance, personality clashes, and conflict, the truth is that there are no quick fixes. Successful supervisors know it takes time to do what's best for the long-term success of the organization, its employees, and even themselves. They also know that they can overcome just about any challenge by exercising the three keys: realism, restraint, and resolve.
The Toughest Supervisor Challenges gives both new and experienced managers the supervisory skills, tools, and techniques they need to evaluate the situation at hand and choose the appropriate response.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learning program, The Toughest Supervisor Challenges is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-use content that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product as part of the Ultimate Collection. Huge savings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Understand how to use realism, restraint, and resolve to face any challenge
- Learn how to resolve conflicts between employees
- Know how to minimize the impact of employee layoffs
- Discover how to support employees with performance issues
- Learn how to manage while preparing for possible discipline or termination
- Handle employee issues with sensitivity and fairness
- Know how to take control and responsibility in a crisis situation
- Resolving Conflict between Employees
- Dealing with "Problem" Employees
- Dealing with Personal Problems
- Discipline and Termination
- Dealing with Layoffs
- Crisis Management
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course Evaluation
- Also Included: Conflict Strategies, Crisis Planning, Group Activities, and Action Plan
- Approx. 50 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study