Components: Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint, Quick Reference Sheet, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course Evaluation
Program Length: 8 hours / One Day
What is extraordinary customer service? We have all experienced it and, most likely remembered it. In this course participants will explore the concepts and benefits of superb customer service. Individuals will learn ways of building positive rapport with various types of customers and then apply those skills in activities and exercises throughout the course. They will dive deeper into workplace communication by examining the do's and don'ts of technology, and how to use these advances to further their customer alliances. Further groups will practice learned skills in dealing with difficult situations and making every interaction a positive experience.
- Explore the concepts and benefits of extraordinary customer service
- Set extraordinary customer service standards for your area
- Identify ways of building customer rapport
- Improve your listening skills
- Take control of every call
- Say “no” in a positive way
- Remain calm when the customer is upset
- Cool down a hot customer
- Implement strategies to avoid burnout
Available as a classroom training program, What Customers Really Want is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of high-quality, research-based soft-skills courseware you can download, customize, and reproduce.
- What is Extraordinary Customer Service?
- Return on Service Investments
- Setting Service Standards
- Building Customer Rapport
- Influential Communication
- Keeping Cool When the Customer is Hot
- Powerpoint Presentation
- Group Activities
- Action Plan
- Test Your Knowledge
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product as part of the Ultimate Collection. Huge savings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
Free Preview Save with Bundles