In the workplace, some people get stuck overanalyzing all of their
choices–they want a spreadsheet packed with data before proceeding with any
decision. Others swear by their intuition and have no data to back up how they
arrived at a particular decision.
How can you make a high-impact decision that is effective, practical, and
successful? By having a clear objective, gathering and evaluating information
in a structured way, avoiding common decision traps, and by using your
intuition to confirm or question your decision. This course will enhance your
confidence and skill at making–and implementing–tough decisions, allowing you
to increase your value to your organization and actively contribute to its
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learning
program, Why We Struggle with Tough Decisions is part of the
Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-use
content that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in
both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an
affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product as
part of the Ultimate Collection. Huge
savings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Understand the role that emotions play in decision-making.
- Describe how to make a decision effectively, recognizing key steps to
take before, during, and after the decision-making process.
- Identify your values in order to guide your actions, behaviors, and
- Put into practice various methods for collecting and evaluating
- Recognize–and avoid–the most common traps that complicate tough
- Develop strategies to overcome your concerns about making and
implementing tough decisions.
- The Neuroscience of Making Decisions
- You Really Don't Know What to Do
- Decision Traps
- You Know What to Do, But You're Concerned
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint
presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course
- Also Included: Activities, Role Play, Suggested
Resources, and Action Plan
- Approx. 60 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study