In the workplace, some people get stuck overanalyzing all of theirchoices–they want a spreadsheet packed with data before proceeding with anydecision. Others swear by their intuition and have no data to back up how theyarrived at a particular decision.
How can you make a high-impact decision that is effective, practical, andsuccessful? By having a clear objective, gathering and evaluating informationin a structured way, avoiding common decision traps, and by using yourintuition to confirm or question your decision. This course will enhance yourconfidence and skill at making–and implementing–tough decisions, allowing youto increase your value to your organization and actively contribute to itssuccess.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learningprogram, Why We Struggle with Tough Decisions is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-usecontent that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit inboth Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is anaffordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product aspart of the Ultimate Collection. Hugesavings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Understand the role that emotions play in decision-making.
- Describe how to make a decision effectively, recognizing key steps totake before, during, and after the decision-making process.
- Identify your values in order to guide your actions, behaviors, anddecisions.
- Put into practice various methods for collecting and evaluatinginformation.
- Recognize–and avoid–the most common traps that complicate toughdecisions.
- Develop strategies to overcome your concerns about making andimplementing tough decisions.
- The Neuroscience of Making Decisions
- You Really Don't Know What to Do
- Decision Traps
- You Know What to Do, But You're Concerned
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPointpresentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and CourseEvaluation
- Also Included: Activities, Role Play, SuggestedResources, and Action Plan
- Approx. 60 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study