by Kate Ward
Research studies have shown that companies with sustained high
representation of women – that is, three or more women board directors in at
least four of five years – significantly outperformed those with no women board
directors. Statistics like this prove women have the skills to not only take on
top leadership positions, but to also have an impressive impact on their
organization's success. Still, we rarely see women in higher positions of power
because the reality of the glass ceiling is all too real. There exist a
multitude of challenges preventing women from reaching higher level positions;
including preconceived notions of a woman's working ability as it relates to a
societal and organizational context and from an internal context – or rather,
those self-imposed barriers women place on themselves.
Women and Leadership identifies the specific challenges imposed on
women in the workplace and provides an in-depth look at how they can combat
these obstacles to maximize their strengths - helping not only women, but all
professionals and organizations as they work to build the leadership skills of
Companies that emphasize employee growth and development are more
appealing/less threatening to women. Kieran Snyder, Textio
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learning
program, Women and Leadership is part of the
Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-use
content that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in
both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an
affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product as
part of the Ultimate Collection. Huge
savings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Understand the challenges that women face as they pursue leadership
- Assess limitations that women place on themselves.
- Build skills that enhance your development as a leader.
- Develop and manage relationships to maximize your leadership
- Overcome work-life challenges.
- Recognize special issues women leaders face when they interact with
- Use your natural strengths to build and maintain a strong team.
- Implement a plan to target the leadership skills you most want to
- Challenges Women Face in Becoming Leaders
- Inward-Focused Leadership Skills
- Outward-Focused Leadership Skills
- Planning Your Growth
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint
presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course
- Also Included: Action Plan and Test Your Knowledge
- Approx. 1 hour 23 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study