Classroom Training 101: A Practical Guide for New Facilitators
Suitable for both seasoned facilitators looking to maximize the learner experience and first-time facilitators looking to understand the ins-and-outs of effective classroom facilitation, Classroom Training 101 helps participants to develop, deliver, and manage a smooth and engaging training session. This program leads participants through the four dimensions of facilitation as they learn the best techniques for the most common training blunders and challenges. They'll discover how to gauge what content is best suited to their audience, the benefits of active-learning in contrast to a lecture-only approach, and how to field the toughest questions from learners, among other outcomes.
True to the program's central concept -- that active learning is the basis of effective training -- participants are called to put techniques into practice through a role-play activity that focuses on managing both a dominating and reluctant participant.
- Develop purposeful, relevant training content that is well-organized.
- Determine the best process for keeping participants engaged throughout the training.
- Manage challenging participant situations to ensure everyone has a positive experience.
- Contribute to a positive, successful training experience by developing strong facilitation skills.
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course Evaluation
- Also Included: Test Your Knowledge, Action Plan, Practice Exercises, and Activities
- Approx. 1 hour 5 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study