Employee Engagement: The Supervisor's Guide to Gaining and Sustaining Commitment
Employee Engagement is a training course that introduces leaders and managers alike to the tools and techniques for ensuring employees feel valued and supported in their day-to-day responsibilities. Organized into four distinct categories or strategies for employee engagement, the program offers self-assessments, interactive activities, and practical knowledge for becoming an effective and influential leader.
- Recognize the importance of knowing every employee as a unique individual.
- Identify each employee's strengths and how to leverage them in the workplace.
- Show your support by minimizing obstacles that frustrate employees - including yourself!
- Create a career path and meaningful work for each employee.
- Foster an environment where employees feel free to ask and say anything.
- Show appreciation and recognition in a way that is meaningful to each employee.
- Know – know your employees as individuals and know their unique strengths
- Show – show your employees you support them by giving them the resources they need to do their jobs well and by removing obstacles that stand in their way
- Grow – give your employees the right amount of attention and feedback to help them develop their skills and feel their work is meaningful
- Crow – share information, recognize, and appreciate all employees for their contributions to the organization
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course Evaluation
- Also Included: Activities, Role Playing, and Action Plan
- Approx. 60 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study