Leading Others Through Change: A Three-Phase Model for Success
Organizational shifts can bode either a positive or negative experience for those involved depending on how effectively they are led through the process.Leaders play a vital role in seeing that employees understand the benefits and new opportunities brought about by change.
Leading Others Through Change recognizes that to effect a positive and productive experience, leaders must ACT - Activate the change, Create a Plan, and Transition the change.
Using a 10-step process as its basis, this program takes participants through the three phases and identifies techniques for ensuring that the change is not only a success, but that it becomes a lasting part of the culture. They'll learn to manage resistance, garner commitment, and increase motivation for the change from start to finish, including how to evaluate efforts in order to steer the success of future initiatives.
- Understand why change initiatives fail and how to ensure their success.
- Implement a framework to actively lead change efforts.
- Plan for the success of future change through close evaluation of the current initiative.
- Identify, acknowledge, and manage resistance to ensure an efficient transition.
- Apply techniques for increasing and gaining commitment to the change.
- Your Views About Change
- Explore the Change
- Activate the Change
- Create a Plan
- Transition the Change
- Be an Effective Leader
- 8 hours / One Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course Evaluation
- Also Included: Action Plan and Test Your Knowledge
- Approx. 1 hour 32 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study