Everyone has a favorite customer service story, but few people can identify the specific behaviors that will result in outstanding service. With Becoming a Customer Service Star, employees and managers evaluate their behavior in 5 critical service areas, examine their attitudes about service, and learn ways to boost their customer service performance.
Becoming a Customer Service Star - Third Edition
by Bruce R. Matza
Don’t just talk about providing better customer service – make it a reality!
Becoming a Customer Service Star helps both employees and managers examine their attitudes about customer service in five critical areas:
- Having a positive attitude toward customers
- Encouraging customer feedback
- Responding to customer problems
- Developing repeat relationships
- Seeking to exceed customer expectations
How It Works
The assessment can be used to measure individual performance, build a service team, or identify changes needed in policies or operating procedures. Becoming a Customer Service Star is appropriate for anyone who has contact with customers.
- Create a profile of individual customer service strengths and weaknesses
- Recognize the opportunities to improve customer service and retention
- Identify an individual action plan to enhance service in the five key areas
Assessment and workshop
What to Order
Order one self assessment per individual and one facilitator guide per facilitator.
Bruce R. Matza is an expert in executive leadership, staff and customer retention and customer service. He has more than 35 years of experience with many brands and is the author and creator of Becoming a Customer Service Star, which was originally designed for Walt Disney World. He is a well-known speaker, seminar leader and facilitator. He serves as a strategic planning facilitator and advisor.