Now in its third edition, Bottomline on ROI is more effective than ever. Its remains a simplistic, basic overview of, what can be, a complex ROI methodology while expanding on how to make the best use of the process at your organization. Dr. Phillips drives home its relevance in today's business and provides insight into its various new applications.
Key learning outcomes include:
- How to forecast ROI at different levels, using simple techniques
- How to report the success of programs and projects so that results resonate with senior executives
- How to choose technologies that'support the ROI Methodology
The Bottomline on ROI 3rd edition is a must have for any learning and development, human resources, or performance improvement professional who wants to demonstrate success of their programs beyond participant reaction and learning, but they don't know where to begin. Just like the previous editions, this book keeps it simple and to the point. It gets to the bottomline.
This book will help you:
- Learn the basics of ROI
- Provide an overview of ROI to team members
- Teach others the fundamentals of ROI
- Persuade managers that ROI is the right choice for your organization
- Begin to develop your measurement and evaluation strategy