The Facilitator's Guide package offers everything you need to prepare for and conduct a leadership workshop, including:
- Instructions for scoring and interpreting the descriptor
- Sample of a completed descriptor
- Step-by-step facilitator's "script"
- Master copies of overhead transparencies: tear-out pages from the back of the facilitator set that you can copy to create your own overhead materials
- Illustrative case studies
- List of recommended books
- Understand the major components of leadership
- Identify the characteristics of a successful leader
- Evaluate one's leadership strengths and weaknesses by comparing one's results to "good" and "poor" leaders
- Develop a personal action plan for improving leadership skills and abilities
The facilitator's guide package offers everything you need to prepare for and conduct a leadership workshop, including instructions for scoring and interpreting the descriptor; a sample of a completed descriptor; a step-by-step facilitator's "script"; overhead transparency masters as tear-out pages from the back of the facilitator set that you can copy to create your own overhead materials; illustrative case studies; a list of recommended books; and more.
Half day workshop or either a 1 to 1.5 or 2 to 2.5 hour session
What to Order
Order one facilitator guide per facilitator and one participant guide per participant.
David P. Campbell is an American psychologist who created the Strong-Campbell Interest Inventory. He was awarded the E.K. Strong, Jr. Gold Medal for Excellence and the 2001 Distinguished Professional Contributions Award from the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Mr. Campbell received his BS and MS degrees from Iowa State University, and his Ph.D. in psychology from the University of Minnesota.